Environmental & Social Responsibility Policies
Envera Systems is committed to exhibiting leadership in environmental and social affairs in all of its business activities. The requirements listed below apply to all of the Company’s operations. The Company shall seek to enforce these policies to the extent feasible, taking into consideration the market, needs of the Company, needs of the customers, community expectations, and other relevant factors.
Environmental Responsibility Policy
- Meet or exceed all applicable environmental legal requirements for all Company activities, products, and services.
- We will employ management systems and procedures specifically designed to improve the efficiency of use of energy and other resources and reduce greenhouse gas emissions, minimize the generation of waste in operations.
- Be an environmentally responsible neighbor in the communities where the Company operates and act promptly and responsibly to correct incidents or conditions that endanger health, safety, or the environment.
- Promote participation and communicate our commitment to responsible environmental management to Company’s partners, contractors, and suppliers.
Prevention & Leadership
- Recognize that pollution prevention, biodiversity, and resource conservation are key to a sustainable environment and seek to integrate these concepts into the Company’s business decision-making.
- Conserve natural resources by reusing and recycling materials, purchasing recycled materials, and using recyclable packaging and other materials where feasible.
- Utilize products that are safe for their intended use, energy efficient, protective of the environment, and reusable or recyclable.
- Utilize processes that do not adversely affect the environment, including developing and improving operations and technologies to minimize waste, prevent air, water, and other pollution, minimize health and safety risks, and dispose of waste safely and responsibly.
- Ensure the responsible use of energy throughout the Company’s business, including conserving energy, improving energy efficiency, and giving preference to renewable over non-renewable energy sources when feasible.
- Assess the environmental condition of the Company’s property interests and appropriately address the environmental impacts caused by these properties.
- Minimize the environmental risks to employees and communities in which the Company operates.
- Implement programs and various communication channels to promote employee awareness of environmental concerns, actions, and responsibilities.
- Work with the Company’s supply chain to improve environmental protection and promote the use of environmentally preferable technologies.
- Strive to continually improve the Company’s environmental management system and related policy, programs, and performance based on the results of periodic reviews and taking into account regulatory changes, Company needs, customer needs, technical developments, scientific understanding, and community expectations.
Social Responsibility Policy
- Maintain the highest standards of integrity and corporate governance practices to ensure excellence in daily operations and to promote confidence in the Company’s governance systems.
- Conduct business in an open, honest, and ethical manner.
- Recognize the importance of protecting all of the Company’s human, financial, physical, informational, social, environmental, and reputational assets.
- Advise the Company’s partners, contractors, and suppliers of its Social Responsibility Policy and work with them to achieve consistency with this policy.
- Engage stakeholders clearly, honestly, and respectfully.
- Committed to timely and meaningful dialogue with all stakeholders, including but not limited to shareholders, customers, and employees, local communities, governments, regulators, and landowners.
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace and ensure that employees are properly trained.
- Ensure that employees and workplaces have appropriate safety and emergency equipment.
- Treat employees fairly and with dignity, taking their goals and aspirations into consideration.
- Embrace diversity in the workplace.
- Apply fair labor practices while respecting the national and local laws of the countries and communities in which the Company operates.
- Provide equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and not engage in or tolerate unlawful workplace conduct, including discrimination, intimidation, or harassment.
- All Employees are responsible and accountable for contributing to a safe working environment, for fostering safe working attitudes, and for operating in a socially responsible manner.
- Strive to work with governments and agencies to support and respect human rights within the Company’s sphere of influence.
- No tolerance for human rights abuses and refusal to engage or be complicit in any activity that solicits or encourages human rights abuse.
- Strive to build trust, deliver mutual advantage, and demonstrate respect for human dignity and rights in all relationships the Company enters into, including respect for cultures, customs, and values of individuals and groups.
- Encourage and promote collaborative, consultative, and partnership approaches in community investment programs.
- Seek opportunities to contribute to local communities’ quality of life by supporting innovative programs in health, education, social services, and the environment, as well as cultural and civic projects.
- Strive to provide employment and economic opportunities in the communities in which the Company operates.
- Strive to continually improve the Company’s social management system and related policy, programs, and performance based on the results of periodic reviews and taking into account regulatory changes, Company needs, customer needs, technical developments, scientific understanding, and community expectations.
Corporate strategies, policies and guidelines must support this commitment to leadership in environmental and social affairs. Every employee and contractor of the Company must follow this policy and report any concerns to Company management and/or Human Resources. Management with Human Resources is expected to take prompt corrective action.