Learn More About MyEnvera
MyEnvera – A Web-Based Portal for Residents with a Virtual Security Guard System
MyEnvera is a web portal and smartphone app that is used by residents in conjunction with an Envera Virtual Security Guard System with auto-verify technology or Guard Module Security Guard System. With MyEnvera, residents have the ability to:
- Update their own visitor list
- Add permanent visitors
- Deny entry to people no longer allowed in the community
- Schedule temporary and one time visitors
- Expedite entry by adding license plates to permanent guests for certain systems
- Update household and profile information
- Receive email or text notifications when a visitor arrives
When residents update information on MyEnvera, it instantly syncs with the Virtual Security Guard System. This means the most current information is used by our guards when visitors arrive at the entrance or need to contact a resident.
If some residents do not have the technology to use the web portal or smartphone app, our Central Station is a 24-hour security service that can help residents update their visitor lists.