Video Retrieval Guidelines
To request a video retrieval from Envera Systems, please follow the guidelines below:
• Please submit your request for video through our Service web page, and select Video Retrieval as the Inquiry Type.
• The turnaround time for a video request is within two (2) business days of the request receipt. If an onsite video pull is required, the turnaround time may take a few days longer.
• If you have Video Pull Fees included in your Agreement, Envera will search for the requested video for one (1) hour at no charge. Any additional time spent attempting to locate and pull the video will be charged at $50.00 per hour.
• If you do not have Video Pull Fees included in your Agreement, you will be charged at $50.00 per hour for time spent attempting to locate and pull the video.
• Envera will make the video available for viewing or download on the secure FTP site. If you would like the video on a CD or USB, there will be a $25.00 processing fee per copy requested.
• Envera will provide video in the native format of your recording device. If you request the video in a different format, Envera will charge $50 per hour for converting the file format.